View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 06:08 PM   #19
be-bop
Operations Operative

Years ago we used to have a cat called "Puss" thats what the kids called her so the name stuck.
She was the usual nosey cat that liked to look into bags that were brought into the house by us and visitors,plastic carrier bags,sholder bags any type of bag on the floor.
One night at about 2 ish I heard the most loud banging,thumping hissing and spitting growling noise I had ever heard and got such a fright I had to get up and check.
I went into the hallway,nothing front door shut went into the kids room they were sleeping thought I must have been dreaming when all of a sudden this white plastic bag comes rolling and spitting towards me,it was Puss who had got herself stuck in the bag with the handle caught around her neck and had turned the bag inside out and was stuck inside.
it was the funniest thing i had seen in years and Puss was not amused as I ripped the bag open to get her out she was soaking wet it spit and very pissed off and as soon as I had freed her she sunk her teeth into my arm as way of thanks..she is greatly missed as one mad bugger of a cat..
be-bop is offline   Reply With Quote