View Single Post
Old 01-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #36
monster
I hear them call the tide

How to Insult British Callers

.....although all along, my British grammatical perception has me envisioning this thread being about the way in which call centers insult the Brits who phone in:

You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! ---Go and boil your bottom, son of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, you and all your silly English customers. Thppppt! I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper!...... I fart in your general direction! . Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

'Allo, daffy English caller who has the brain of a duck! So, we Indian fellows out-wit you a second time! How you English say, I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us Indian folk with your silly knees-bent running about in dancing behavior! I wave my private parts at your aunties, ... you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey bottom biters.

No chance, English bedwetting types. I burst my pimples at you and call your door opening request a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other people's bottoms! Yes, depart a lot at this time and cut the approaching any more or we fire arrows at the tops of your heads and make castanets out of your testicles already! Ha ha! And now remain gone illegitimate faced buggerfolk! And, if you think you got nasty taunting this time, you ain't heard nothing yet! Daffy English callers! Thpppt!