Thread: The CDCC
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 07:48 PM   #8
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
Which makes me wonder, was it as good IRL as it appears to be onscreen? (I made sure to walk in front of him when I could)
Um...better, even with khakis on. I have a pretty good memory for such things. In fact, as you were walking back up the ramp to the parking garage, I couldn't help but think of LJ's x-ray photoshop pic. I was, however (for you filthy minded scum out there in Cellarland), a perfect gentleman. And I was *not* thinking of her delectable morsels mere inches from my hand. I was still thinking of that damn thong picture...

Labrat is vivacious, friendly and just so wonderfully *real*. I picked her up at the hotel, and we started yapping like we'd known each other for years. The only time we stopped was to work on our sandwiches. I would have gladly spent the rest of the weekend with her. Actually, turns out I could have (sigh), but I'm pretty sure she and Mr LabRat made fine use of their short sabbatical...and no, "short sabbatical" is not a euphemism for "penis".

It was a lovely, and all too brief meeting.

PS - I almost forgot...you can't tell from her pics much, but LR has the most wonderful freckles! If she was any cuter I'd have taken her to the research lab just East of the Plaza and had her cloned so I could have one of my own.

Last edited by Elspode; 09-10-2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: to add the PS - duh.
Elspode is offline   Reply With Quote