View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:25 AM   #41
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Nah, I'm not upset. I'm just pointing out your poor manners. We and scores of other posters have made thousands upon thousands of posts and this kind of thing isn't done. Just as in real life, it is a lie. A deliberate misattribution. You weren't being "discreet", you were just letting your latent control-freak/superiority-complex flag fly.

You're correcting me in a joke thread? Now *that* is funny.
A regular Miss Manners you are! I was just yanking your chain and it was funny as all hell -especially as it took you so long to notice But you're too easy. Superiority complex? Please -it's hardly like there's any competition, it's not complex at all. Now, you on the other hand.... have you ever actually stopped and read yourself? Could you be more pompous? It is actually a work of art how you manage to fawn all over certain posters whilst at the same time subtly pointing out just how much more knowledgeable you are. Incredible. Also vomit-inducing, but I'm trying to slim, so it's all good.

Oh sorry, was that rude?