View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 05:33 AM   #13
Carruthers
Junior Master Dwellar

I hesitate to get too deeply involved in these threads, if at all, but I thought that this might be worthwhile posting.

It's from this morning's issue of the Bucks Herald which isn't, it must be said, a noted journal of record.

Quote:
Rude message to Donald Trump appears as a crop circle on Stoke Mandeville farm
Name:  Crop circle.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  34.0 KB

Quote:
The message has rather a naughty word in Russian, followed by Trump.

Speaking to the farm owner, the crop circle has been manufactured as part of an art installation.

It appears on the flight path that Donald Trump will take from London to Chequers this Thursday.

The owner of Moat Farm in Stoke Mandeville said: "I was approached by an artist, who wished to remain anonymous to use one of my crop fields.

"They were specifically looking for one in the flight path that Donald Trump will take when he comes to the UK this week.

"There was a financial transaction, I won't say how much but it was renumeration for the damaged crops, which won't be salvageable."

When asked his feelings on Trump, the owner remained neutral however.

"A lot of people have asked me this, but my thoughts on Trump are completely neutral. For me it was a transaction between myself and the artist."

The installation appeared overnight on Sunday.

It's 200m wide, and the photos are from 400ft in the air taken by drone.

Trump will be able to see it from the left window of his helicopter on the way to Chequers.

It took over 14 hours to do in sweltering heat, according to sources.
Unless they know something about the route from London to Chequers that I don't, the line of flight will stop short of Stoke Mandeville by about three miles and the 'artist' will have laboured in vain.

No doubt all will become clear in the fullness of time.

Link

Chequers