View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:39 PM   #260
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Gods that's one thing I dont miss about being a councillor. Meetings about meetings to discuss the findings of a meeting and set up new meetings to oversee the work that came out of the meetings, that is to say more meetings.

It's been a while since I had to engage with staff meetings, performance appraisals, back-to-work interviews etc etc. Not really since I was made redundant from the lit teaching and went swanning off to uni instead. I remember them being pointless, soul destroying, vindictive sessions. Like when they had a problem with my attendance (not my fucking fault I was ill. and you twats with your less than helpful help were stressing me out and making my stress related illness ten times worse) and had endless action plans to help me cope....fuck you, your system is broken, all your staff are either bitchy, ambitious, selfish fucks or decent people snowed down under the work of twice their number and constantly shifting and contradictory expectations.

Inf: You have your plan. You are actively engaged in getting healthy. You can deal with this, or more accurately you can take control over the impact it has on you.

Also, you are so totally due some good luck.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote