Thread: Hi and Bye.
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #12
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

hey

jb. don't run away. you havent been banned, *yet*. I think you are something of a free thinker, but you made a serious error in judgment with respect to the remark about offing people at a gay pride parade. you should not confuse this with being a dweeb, or a victim or mentally ill or anything else. It was a terrible thing to say. I don't believe you meant it, and I *know* you shouldn't have said it. If you did mean it, you're headed for deep shit and your experience here at the cellar will not even register.

Words matter. How they're used matter, very especially in a forum like this where almost all we have are words. While words can be used for light purposes like easy conversation, they have real power and can be used for harm. Your words caused harm. I strongly urge you to avoid threats of violence like that, those words will bring trouble.

Put away all that crap about "in a different age" whatever. you're not in a different age. you're here NOW. You are part of this society HERE. In this HERE and NOW you have a place. It's kind of a strange one, sure, but you do have a place. Talk about killing people has no place here. You have to choose only one. Your place here, or those words.

Choose wisely.