View Single Post
Old 07-25-2004, 02:38 AM   #1
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

Coffee: Good or Evil?

Does everyone here drink coffee? Maybe just 1 or 2 cups in the morning?
What happens if you don't have your coffee? Do things "get ugly"?

I just started drinking coffee regularly about 3 months ago and the benefits are impressive. At the same time, now I seem to be addicted and if I don't have a cup every day I get a massive headache.

What if Kerry or Bush were to somehow manipulate the coffee supply as leverage for their campaigns? That would start an insurrection, dont you think?

The smarter of the two might hijack the coffee supply and hold us all hostage in return for voting for them. If the candidate that controls the supply gets the winning votes, he releases the blockage and people get the coffee again. Everyone is happy and the world is back to normal again. He's a hero and gains support from even his enemys.

If he doesnt get the votes, he simply continues the embargo until society falls into crisis, blames the other candidate and intitiates impeachment. Next election, he wins in a landslide.

The oil supply is nice to manipulate for political advantage, but maybe........it's the coffee that is the key to success here?

(hits the "do not subscribe" option)

Last edited by slang; 07-25-2004 at 06:33 AM.
slang is offline   Reply With Quote