View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:18 PM   #229
sad_winslow
Big McLargeHuge

you're right, of course, we're all different to some degree or another in our metabolic requirements.

if your ability to process carbs is restricted, then eating just carbs isn't gonna be good for you. course you still won't get fat - you'll just die, which is a bit drastic for losing weight. still, physics and chemistry tell us that, overall, you can't get more energy out of a system than you put into it. to put it another, slightly more extreme way: that's how anorexia works. definitely not advocating eating disorders nor making light of them, but there comes a point where it doesn't matter what you eat if you're not meeting your over metabolic requirements. there's a line between "starvation" and "overfed" that can be met with varying difficulty and that is where, I think, the differences between individuals come into play more than anything.

That being said, woo, I dropped 7 lbs in two weeks, despite that pizza. At 6', I'm now 230 lbs. 200 is my goal.

also for dinner, to keep things relevant? I have no clue. I'm up for suggestions. Lunch was rice with imitation crab, soy sauce, sesame seed and spicy garlic chili sauce.
sad_winslow is offline   Reply With Quote