View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #83
monster
I hear them call the tide

still working at it, very busy with other shit now, but paying way too much for a gym and the reward of the whirpool spa each visit is keeping me going at least twice a week. Still doing the swimming in 300y setts and i've managed to speed up significantly. This is good because I was getting bored with just getting in and hammering out a mile. Mostly i've only swum half miles recently, but after doing a class or weight training.

There's a summer fitness challenge going on right now, where you get a "bingo card" with 25 different things to do and can cross off one square a day (if you do that thing on that day). If you get 10 squares in the month you get entered into prize-drawings. I plan to use this to jog me into expanding/changing my repertoire and making effort to get there more often. I'll easily go 10 days, but wouldn't necessarily manage to cross off 10 different squares if I didn't change it up a bit.