View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Gravdigr's Questions

Got answers? Well, I've got questions. I'm looking for actual, useful answers, even though the question may seem silly.

This is just the beginning:

1. Is there a larger single Roman numeral than "M" (1000)?

2. Sometimes I click to go to the next page in a Cellar thread, but, there is no next page, it just loads the same page again. Why?

3. If I'm in a plane traveling at twice the speed of sound, can I hear the engine?

4. What is the cutest thing you've ever eaten?

5. Why are British people derogatorily referred to as "poms", "pommies", and/or "pommy bastard" (as in (from the Monty Python 'Bruces in Australia' sketch) "I'd like to welcome the pommy bastard to God's own land.")?

6. Are the individual cells (blood cells, skin cells, nerve cells, muscle cells) in a large person, say, 7-8 feet tall, Robert Wadlow-type, a true giant, larger than the individual cells in a standard size human? Do they have more of them? Are a very small person's (Vern Troyer) cells smaller?

7. Why do hard cookies get soft when they go stale, and soft cookies get hard when they get stale?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote