Thread: Ouija Danger
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 11:53 PM   #68
KinkyVixen
Marching In!

Wow! Some things in this thread gave me goosebumps. I believe in the spirit world, I just don't dabble in it, not like this shit anyways. Does standing in front of the mirror in a dark room saying "bloody mary, bloody mary" over and over till you freaked yourself out and ran count? Did anyone else do that?

I always thought I was a puss when I was a kid...'cause whenever my friends played with the quija board, or played light as a feather stiff as a board I was out of there, like a flame that got spit on. I wasn't having any of that, I was a pretty spirtual kid (in the Christian sense) and I felt quilty with a sick feeling in my stomach just watching movies that dealt with demons and those kinds of spirits, there was no way I was gonna play a game that could fuck me up (mentally or any other way as the case may be).

Sidebar: At a birthday party one time some of my friends started playing light as a feather, stiff as a board (and like I said, I wasn't sticking around so I have no idea about the truth behind this). If you're not familiar with this game someone lies on the floor while everyone else gathers around them, puts the tips of their fingers under the person's body, while they chant light as a feather, stiff as a board... the story goes (according to my friends), the person rose into the air, levatation style, and feathers started falling from the sky. I don't know if it's true or not, it's enough to make the hair on the back of my neck stand up and never worry about finding out the legitimacy for myself.