View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 01:29 PM   #1685
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
I'm sure it helps you to believe that, but you were totally out of line, way beyond anything rational. Trumplike. To say that "'sledgehammer to crack a nut' would be an understatement".
Nut with a sledgehammer? Fuckin A. If I disagreed with her, instead of argueing her position she'd attack me tooth and claw. Nobody gets away with that. I even tried to be tolerant sometimes if it was just a snide remark, but she seldom stopped there. Snowflakes shouldn't play with fire.

Quote:
And the board is poorer for it. I don't even check in every day any more because it's three posters replying to every fucking thread and nothing funny*. which is mostly what I came here for. I suspect I'm not alone in that.
I had the same problem with you as another poster, it so happened we would be on the board at the same time almost every day. So I was usually the first to post and they took it as picking on them.
So you would rather let the board sit idle because people aren't posting?
Quote:
Go ahead, return fire. The only thing I really care about atm is beest and he doesn't come here any more either. same reason.
Return fire? I can't return fire until you fire first. All you've done is express your opinion on my interaction with Shawnee, and the way the board has been going. I don't see that as a personal attack on me or anyone. I wish more people would state their opinion rather than slinking away.

Quote:
*except the occasional gem from grav and nob and maybe one other poster
Just because you're a citizen now that doesn't negate you came from a culture who think Peter Sellers was funny.