View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 05:04 PM   #1562
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Ghost View Post
EATING TIPS FOR THE HOLIDAYS
2. Drink as much eggnog as you can and quickly...It's a treat. Enjoy it. Have one for me. Have two. It's later than you think. It's Christmas.
Wholly endorse this. Same with liquers - which only rich people have all year round (trailer park trash like me down them in one session)
Quote:
5. Do not have a snack before going to a party in an effort to control your eating. The whole point of going to a Christmas party is to eat other people's food for free. Lots of it.
I live life by this rule. Also it has no calories if uyou haven't ordered it/ paid for it. And in the case of a friendly not-quite-empty in a pub it doesn't count as alcohol either.
Quote:
7. If you come across something really good at a buffet table, like Stilton [amended, who the fuck wants cookies when there's good cheese around?], position yourself near them and don't budge.
Quote:
9. Did someone mention fruitcake? Granted, it's loaded with the mandatory celebratory calories, but avoid it at all costs. I mean, have some standards.
And it's topped with marzipan. Which was the invention of the devil. Check serial killers' preferences through the ages, when asked if they liked marzipan an incredible 98% said yes.