View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 04:48 PM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

1) Sahara or Antarctica? Antarctica

2) Where on your body is the skin imperfection (mole, scar, age spot...) that you hate the most? I hate the entirety of my skin. A large mole under my arm. His name is Bill.

3) 23 or 24? And why? #24 Chase Elliott, son of Awesome Bill From Dawsonville

4) Are you more likely to rave about music or rant about politics? Rave about music, and rant occasionally about music

5) Mayonnaise or nothing: Do you dip your chips/fries or eat them dry? Probably eat 'em dry, I've tried the mayo on fries thing, meh. I could prolly learn to like 'fry sauce', though, which is pretty much mayo and ketchup, ain't it not?

6) How old is the oldest piece of clothing you own? I still have a Halloween costume (Scooby-Doo) from 1973-4. I have a t-shirt from a factory in which I used to work from 1989 or 90.

7) What is the last name of the math teacher you remember most? Copas. She hated for you to turn in homework or class work on spiral notebook paper, called those little jagged edge pieces that fell off the paper "jibbles".

8) How do you take your tea? Iced, w/lemonsweetened. Stirred, not shaken.

9) Do you like spiders? No. No indeed. Hell no.

10) cats or dogs? What? Choose? Furever homes fur urrbody!!!! But, kittehs aren't nearly the work that a dog is.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote