View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 02:38 PM   #49
Artie Greene
Resident-in-Training

Thumbs down A puzzlement

Hey everybody, I'm Artie. Forgive me for making my 'cellar debut' in this thread. I'm afraid what i'm about to say isn't pleasant.

Staceyv, I feel bad for you, because this situation is really affecting you in a negative way. You sound extremely upset, and slightly irrational.

There's obviously something sketchy about your entire marriage, because of the immigration thing. You're still a good person, but unfortunately, you're the one who created this entire situation, so you're the only one who can make things right, but the focus has to be on YOURSELF.

This guy knows EXACTLY what is going on here, don't kid yourself. He's not stupid enough to jeopardize his meal ticket to the US--of course he'll please you in bed. You have got to take charge of YOUR heart now.

Make some decisions:

Where are you going with your life? What do you want in a spouse? What are you willing to tolerate from your spouse?

Make this all about YOU and where you're going and what you want. Until you turn off all the useless drama you're creating in your mind, you'll never feel safe and secure enough to make decisions to move on with your life.
Artie Greene is offline   Reply With Quote