View Single Post
Old 07-08-2002, 07:00 PM   #6
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Re: LAX Gunman's Wife Is Fucking Retard

Quote:
Originally posted by dhamsaic
I <b>want</b> to like them, and I <b>want</b> to sympathize, but it's really hard when they can't take any fucking responsibility for their actions as a whole. They come off sounding like a bunch of fucking whining nancies that condone murder.
That is the first step to racism. Because she cannot think logically means that all Arabs are illogical? There is a big difference between SHE and THEY. Once you merge the two together, you are ready to incite riots in the street.

When Egyptian Air 990 crashed, my Arab friends could not believe it. First the co-pilot would have violated his own religious beliefs. Second, the translation we read in the paper was not accurate to what was on the voice recorder in Arabic. They had good reason to be suspicious of that crash.

We know that seven astronauts were murdered on the Challenger. Facts now make that obvious. But the majority still call it an accident, despite the facts. Since so many Americans are wrong, then are all Americans murders? Be very careful about condemning a whole people just because a few get public attention by making statements in direct contradiction to facts.

We don't even have a clue as to why this LA shooting occurred. Do not condemn a whole people because one's wife makes claims when almost no relevant facts are available. Let her deny and just assume she is a classic emotional thinker who is comfortable with opinions - facts be damned. That has nothing to do with how anyone regards any other Arabs, or Africans, or Eurasians, or Cambodians, or Serbs.... The use of 'THEY' rather than 'SHE' is how racism starts.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote