View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #881
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I try, very much, to stay out of other's arguments/disagreements/flame-fest, what have you. I get too emotional, too revved up and I'm sick of apologizing everywhere to everyone. AND I hate conflict, I really do. I can barely stand up, let alone back up a friend. I hate that I've no spine, but it's easier to just slither away. I get fed up with all the "prove it!" bullshit when it's nearly impossible to prove something about a post a week or month or so ago that you no longer recall IN TOTAL, you only recall the gist of it and I think most people here get the 'gist' of most of the OTHER people here and that's what they go on.

don't like 'em? don't read 'em. They piss you off real bad? Drown them in a shallow pool of goblin piss in your mind and then fuck them with a blazing hot poker. That'll shut 'em up.

I like Shawnee. I like Lj and jinx and dani. I see a lot of valid points on all sides. I don't know daff but I DID get the creepy feeling that Tiki was mari-shit-o in some sort of bizarre reincarnation. The cowboy boots really jelled that up for me.

that said: like the lady who took my police report on the stolen 480.00, "HAVE A NICE DAY!!!"

*wish for gun growing...Growing...GROwing...GROWing...*
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote