View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:05 PM   #287
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

I didn't make it today...Matter of fact, I didn't make it.

A couple weeks ago, me and best friend are finishing up dinner at the local Mexican joint, knocking back a few beers after dinner. The waiter comes w/the bill, we figure it out and give the waiter the amount for the bill w/a fair tip. A few minutes pass and the busboy comes by with a tray loaded with dirty dishes. We had already noticed the guy was the only busboy, and was positively working his ass off. He stopped and asked if we were done with our dishes he would go ahead and take them out of our way. When we got up to leave, my friend grabs the guy as he goes by, and lays a ten on our table, and makes eye contact w/him and taps the ten on the table, and points to him. The guy tells him (in barely understandable English) that he's just a busboy and not a waiter and he doesn't get tipped. Friend picks up the ten and w/one finger, gingerly pokes into his the guy's pants pocket, "No, you're working your ass off. This is yours, the waiter got his."

The other day we were in there again and the busboy comes up to us and tells my friend, while reaching into his pocket, "This is yours. I make for you." He had obviously practiced this phrase.

This is what he gave my friend:

Name:  weescorpion.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  119.2 KB

Made my friend's day. And mine, kinda.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote