Thread: Lottery
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 08:22 PM   #7
Weird Harold
Vice-President of Resentment

I would start a think tank. You know like the liberals, and conservatives have, only mine would be for solving problems. I'd hire a bunch of people, much smarter than me, to think real hard all day long. Their first project would be how to get people to stop putting babies in dumpsters. I can be having a great day, then I hear about another one.

I know I'm not supposed to talk about my supercar, but i just won the lottery. How can I not mention my supercar? When I was a teenager, and I saw some 40ish guy in a Corvette, or a Porche, I would think, what a waste. Why can't I have that? Now I'm a 40ish guy, and I could buy one, I'm not rich enough that I wouldn't be in real big trouble with the wife, but I could do it. What stops me, other that not wanting to be a pathetic 40ish guy in a Corvette, or a Porche is I work hard all week, and I don't want to spend my weekends washing, waxing , and maintaining it. I have a boat,I bought it at an auction for $100 it's not pretty, but it runs, and it floats. I don't want a new one that is all shinny. I've herd the saying that he who dies with the most toys wins. I think he who has the most toys dies of exhaustion. So I'm going to buy lots of cool cars with my lottery winnings. A new Corvette, a Porche, some muscle cars from the 60s, as long as I have enough money left over to hire someone to maintain them all.