View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:17 AM   #231
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Yes. You are strange.
Then again, I didn't fancy Ianto before he got it on with Captain Jack, and now I think he's the eye-candy Captain John claimed he was.

So we can be strange together.

As discussed in chat last night - I took a walk as the sun was coming up.
I have no idea what was wrong with me last night - I'd had a wonderful birthday, I was just a bit out of sorts. Stayed up all night to counter the fear of trying to sleep, but then ended up having a horrific guilt-dream about my bro - who is so rarely in a bad dream of mine. All dream: He wanted to know why I'd borrowed £1000 off him when I could have sold Diz instead. He said he lent it to me because he thought I'd never seen so much money before, but then he found out Grandad had given me £1000 and he'd seen my bank statements and I got nearly that amount every month anyway. And then had a go at me for bidding for something for £12 on eBay. He said I was funding international terrorism.

ANYWAY.
These came first.

The park next to the canal is so cool.
Given my druthers I'd sit there with a camera and enjoy the kids enjoying it. But sadly, these days that would get me arrested. So I enjoyed it alone at 05.00 or thereabouts.

The canal. And a snail.
Attached Images

Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote