View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:48 PM   #72
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
For example, Grav, the joke to foot "don't hide 'em, divide 'em" while clever, belies ignorance about how modern anti-depressants work. I could send you half of mine, but all it will do is make you very sick for a while. If you get used to them, you'll just get very very sick upon withdrawal. But you can pick up my prescription, when you realize you're a day out of them and you're about to get very very ill.
Your inability to read one sentence, and let it go belies ignorance about how humor works. Maybe this'll help:

Quote:
hu·mor - n.

1. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: as in: could not see the humor of the situation.
2. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
3. The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd.
Who the fuck would actually ask someone he doesn't know for their unknown pills? Who the fuck would take pills from a stranger? How the fuck would I get 'em? You didn't display a lot of thought on this one did ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
You wouldn't ask for this, let alone impose this diagnosis on yourself, unless you like to be sick for attention. I do not.
I didn't ask for it. I don't ask for it. But, I do have to live with it. Every day. I had to live with it when I was so fucked up (and I don't mean high) nobody would have anything to do with me. I lived with it in my parents' house. I lived with it in my home. I lived with it when all I had was a box to live in. I lived with it in prison. Don't talk to me about "asking for it".

"unless you like to be sick for attention." Kiss my ass for that.

And just so you know, I don't take any prescription medication, anti-depressants or otherwise.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote