View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 11:09 PM   #43
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
They live in a bad place now, and I'm trying to get her to move away. To get out of the house where it happened.
IMO don't do this. It's too early and they need to make this decision for themselves. The house might also contain good memories for them.

Perhaps you can sort through the pics you have online and pick the best for an album/montage -I see you've already started and if it's too hard, stop, but it might help you as well as other friends and relatives who want to remember.

Maybe volunteer somewhere that needs physical labor -digging community gardens or cleaning up riverbed or....? Something that gets you out, doing something, that will help you sleep (better) and give you just enough to concentrate on that your mind doesn't wander where you don't want it to go. Also, they won't mind if it does and you fuck up

I don't know, I'm sorry, I can't imagine. I've thought about pretty much nothing else all day I'm here if you need. I can also be there if you need. I know we've never met, but you're my friend. Just let me know.