View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 12:07 PM   #1589
captainhook455
Rapscallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon View Post
The fucking VA has pissed me off to the point of tears. I had an appointment today for dental to get my teeth. This was it no more waiting. The fucking assholes cancelled my appointment and didn't bother to tell me, so I drive all the way to Tomah Wi. 45 miles away. Only to find out my appointment was fucking cancelled. When I asked why I was not contacted she said "that's not my job" I left before I brought the roof down on that bitch. When I go off on people they call the cops.
After I got home the dental girl called me to reschedule and said the soonest I could get in was Sept. or Oct. but then she said that she would give me a referral to Veterans Choice and go to a civilian dentist, she calls me back an hour later to say "I'm sorry sir but you have to have your appointment here" now I get my teeth Sept. 26 at 9:00 AM. I left a message to the patient advocate, so maybe I'll hear from her next month. FUCK THE VA!!!
I hate that you are so far away. I go to Sexton's Dental Clinic in Myrtle Beach. Get there at 7am and at 1pm have a new set for $218. Same day service. I have met people there from TN, KY, FL and LA. They go for vacation and teeth.

I get some bucks I am going to get a set of those bolt in teeth. My wife shall get a set first. Use her as an experiment.lol.
captainhook455 is offline   Reply With Quote