View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 05:47 PM   #1664
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Youre such a good guy lookout, can I clone you and have one for myself?

Upsetting me.....its amusing...to everyone BUT me.

One of our sales guys wanted to buy my whipper snipper, so I called in at the old house to get it...shoved it in the back of the SUV and on I went to work.

Just got onto the highway, when this dirty big hairy fucking huntsmen spider comes running at me from the passenger seat!!!! (he must of been in the whipper snipper)

Now, a few of you will know I am not overly bothered by spiders, particularly Hunstmen....but this bastard had a mission and he was really hyperactive and jumpy.

Jam on breaks, throw car into park and dive out the door onto the highway, all the while shrieking like a mad women and waving hands around.

Two lovely guys stopped to see what was wrong, and turns out they were more scared of hairy than I was....especially when he seemed to be mocking us on my headrest by waving his little furry legs around over his beady eyes and dancing a jig.

I finally regain some composure, grab a stick to try and chase him out...he's a really nimble bastard and escapes up under the dash.

After another 10 minutes standing on the side of the road, I decide I have to get to work at some stage, and risk driving.

Get to work, dive out of car, run for fly spray and bombed the car.

R.I.P Harry Hunstmen.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote