Thread: Happy Birthday!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 08:21 AM   #3222
Snakeadelic
Banned

And happy birthday to me...spent last night in the ER, only to have the doc pretty much scream like a little girl and run from the room. Something is really, really wrong in my upper jaw, centered on 2 teeth that just had like $700 worth of work done. It feels like there's a hot sautering iron parked right between the 2 teeth, but there's no swelling or discoloration of the gums and no visible dental issues other than a tiny bit of receded gums (which I have around all my remaining teeth).

The ER doc called my MD, who apparently told him there ARE a few people left who don't abuse painkillers, though the biggest ones the ER doc said he could legally give me are laughably insufficient.

My neighbor got so pissed about my ER experience that when we got home he called my dentist, who's probably not even in town but who will be checking my chart and calling us back today. He's apparently muttering about another root canal, which I absolutely cannot afford--I'm already paying off 4 figures for the last 4 appointments.

This is why I never schedule birthday parties for myself. I have like 2 friends and my health is a disaster!
Snakeadelic is offline   Reply With Quote