View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 09:15 PM   #14
monster
I hear them call the tide

Awesome. The most stressful part was getting to my massage on time.

I blew off all the stuff I was supposed to be doing this morning and instead killed off my braincells reading The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella. I don't know why, I had shitloads to do and tomorrow my day will be nasty as a result.... but it was fun.

Then I left for my massage almost on time, but my bike (which i had planned to use again before the car) was parked behind the car, and I forgot and knocked it over. Got out of car again (no small feat, have to clamber over and get out of passenger door because in order to fit it in the garage, the drivers door is right up against the wall, passenger seat is filled with my junk for the day). Pick up bike, place on top of huge heap in garage, scramble back into car, start off again, manage to catch hanging shovels with the wing mirror so they all fall down, under where the wheel is about to go. Scramble out again... fix... scramble back in.... finally make it out of the garage. Damn. Garage Door Opener still attached to bike handlebars. Which i now can't reach because i dumped it up high....

Only5 mins late for massage, though.

Went to the school, sold most of my Scrip stock, home via library, biked to kids' dive practice......

All very pleasant, thanks.

Tomorrow's gonna be a bitch, though....