Thread: Quiz Time
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 03:56 PM   #126
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Some of these you'll know, others, maybe not.

Riddle me these (answers in the next post):

1. If you are running a race, and you pass the person in second, what place are you in?

2. When you don't have me, you want me, when you have me, you want give me away. What am I?

3. You leave home, make three lefts, and return home, where you find two men wearing masks. Who are they?

4. The manufacturer doesn't need it, the buyer doesn't want it, and the user doesn't know he's using it. What is it?

5. I dig out tiny caves and stor gold and silver in them. I also build bridges out of silver and crowns of gold. They are smaller than you can imagine. Sooner or later everyone comes to me for help, but many are afraid to let me help them. Who am I?

6. I know a word
Six letters it contains
Take away one
And twelve is what remains

7. I am the beginning of the end
And the end of time and space
I am essential to creation
And I surround every place
What am I?

8. What starts with 'E', ands with 'E', and contains one letter?

9. What has rivers with no water, forests with no trees, and cities with no buildings?

10. What asks, but never answers?

11. Two men are in the desert, one dead and one alive. Both are wearing packs. The living man's pack is open, the dead man's pack is closed. What's in their packs?

12. What always runs, but never walks,
Often murmurs, but never talks,
Has a bed, but never sleeps,
Has a mouth, but never eats?

13. What has a tongue, and can't walk, but gets around a lot?

14. What can get you arrested for attempting, but not for committing?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote