View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #4691
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

I played the mom in "They Run In Our Family" in Jr Hi.

I also play the fool in real life!

Oh, I certainly agree about the effects of stress on the body. I think my upper back spasms are most certainly related to stress. So stress affects me somatically as well as emotionally. It's just that...they tell you to listen to your body. I'm listening and it SEEMS to be saying "you need some serious doctorin'." But I know there are things they want to eliminate first, hence the physical therapy. And at some point I end up looking like a crazed hypochondriac. I have no patience because I think if it IS something serious how far will it get before we've eliminated everything else?

I may be sensitive to that, too, because I ran into an old buddy at the funeral home. She's been fighting ovarian cancer and is back in treatment and she's so wonderful and strong but that is something that scares the hell out of me.

I'd like to actually ASK for a hysterectomy. Crazy, huh?

Right now I feel like I'm on way too many meds: the ones I've been on for depression for a long time and more recently for anxiety...and now for blood pressure and hormones and temporarily for pain.

BAsically it's making me all very tired and that doesn't help. I melted down a bit yesterday and I was so very disappointed because I actually believed for a minute that maybe, just maybe, these recent events had put things into perspective. But no, I am once again having to resign myself to the chronic nature of my, well...personality.

So I revert to old crappy me and then I feel badly for being crappy me.

Hey even keel folks. Can you tell me what it feels like? I can't even imagine. It has to feel really great. I am of the envy.

Thanks T.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote