View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 07:45 PM   #2871
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Hey, sorry to have been quiet. Things have been exhausting and somehow I crash every night without checking in. I had to move my father back to Ontario, and his health promptly headed straight downhill. My practice has pretty much failed, and ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
I hope she's not exhausting her cash reserves if business is slow in picking up and getting her established.
Yeah, that.

Business has been too slow and I owe the bank too much. I got a contract with a client for 4-5 days/week onsite, which limits my practice to independent medical exams and pilot exams one day/week. The contract will help with the bank loan but I don't start getting paid until October.

I had a worrying mammo and some bone issues but am back on track again. The mammo turned out to be a false alarm after some additional imaging and tests, and the bone stuff was a pathological fracture due to cancer meds - but not the metastatic kind of pathological fracture, so I'm happy to just have bone pain that isn't cancer! Somehow the fatigue is still there, so with long days (long commute to work) I fall into bed and still never seem to get enough sleep.

The lawsuit is slowly wending its way through the bowels of the EEOC; that has to finish before anything else can happen. I suspect nothing really WILL happen in the end.

I need to check out the threads and catch up, but wanted to say hi first.