View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 01:16 PM   #6
Whit
Umm ... yeah.

Actually, I've based my opinions on the people I've met and what I've seen. I've known Muslims, here in the US, and not liked the way they treated women. I hope that is clear now.
     Granted, I haven't met any 'Liberal Islamics' however if you are an example I don't see the change. You use big words and name call. You have been insulting and have a clearly displayed double standard. For example, you were extremely condescending to Wolf for the use of the word 'Bullshit' but then use the term "right wing bullshitters" freely yourself and obviously that's okay.
Quote:
This is why this forum has collapsed. It has become dominated by articulate but intellectually vacuous bullies. I think the term 'right wing bullshitters' kinda sums it up really.
     You clearly lable me a bully here, as well as call me stupid albiet in a verbose way. Think about it. Why are you on the attack if I am the bully? I'm ready to here you out, but I expect you to live up to the standards you set for others. As you said, remember the manners your mummy taught you. I am neither right-wing nor intelectually vacuous. I'm ready to listen, just talk to me with decency and without condecension.
     I thank you for saying that I'm articulate though, I do try.
     Now, want to retry this in simpler terms and explain the 'Liberal Islamic Movement' in your own words?