Thread: Mysteries
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 01:58 PM   #42
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

My Own Personal Mini-Mystery

So, there I am, minding my own binness...

I was reading the other night (Ralph Compton The Oregon Trail, if you must know), and I got dry-eyed and tired, so I put the book down and turned out the light. As I roll back over, "Wait, whut?"

There is something not right.

There is light coming outta my little Miller Lite bucket that I use for a trash can (because Miller Lite is garbage). Light. In the dark. Comin' outta m'trash.

I turned the light back on. Looked around in there for a minute, but, didn't find any answers. Light off. Faint greenish light coming outta m'trash.

I like hard candy when I'm reading. I have these faantaastic lollipops that I chop the sticks out of when I eat them. (What? I like lollipops, but, I ain't gay.) They're really good. Bubble gum flavor. Cotton candy flavor. Wild cherry. Blueberries & cream. Strawberry shortcake.

I now know some of those lollipops have sticks that glow in the dark. Why? I guess so ya can see the sucker suckers coming in the dark, Idk.

I cannot tell you how hard I was working there for a minute trying to figure out just what the hell I was experiencing. My brain was a-sizzle, fo' shizzle. I'm kinda concerned actually. I was pretty confused for a minute.

Glow-in-the-dark lollipop sticks...What will they think of next?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote