View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 01:39 AM   #1164
Glinda
Fucktard Resistance League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigV View Post
Glinda, I'm sorry to hear about the unsettling news from your niece. It sounds like she's got a lot of variables on her side, good for her. The dream does sound weird, even to a dedicated humanist like me. Obviously I have no explanations and I've had similar experiences, "Oh hey, cousin who I haven't talked to in decades, I woke last night with your name on my lips!" "Yes, I dreamt of you too!". Straight up weird.
Yeah. I'm a pragmatist and not what anyone would call a spiritual person, but this dream thing is just out there.

Both my mother and her (only sibling) sister had occasional psychic (?) things happen in their lives - premonitions, sudden feelings of an emergency that panned out, and whatnot. I never have . . . until now?

I have to say, if mom and dad are keeping an eye on the family and are able to get some sort of message to me in times of need, I'm heartened and happy. I miss them terribly and I'm comforted by the idea that they're watching over me/us.

Who's to say? Maybe it's all a coincidence, but I find that pretty hard to believe, given the circumstances.

Glinda is offline   Reply With Quote