View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 07:49 PM   #2102
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Or wiping his butt.
too lazy to post this in humor and make a linque:

Lookout123 was on one of his carribean cruises and while at port he chanced to meet a pirate. Pegleg, eyepatch, hook, parrot; the works. Being the cheery chap he is, L123 struck up a conversation.
"Been a pirate long?"
"Arrg, matey. 37 year it's been this month"
"How'd you get the hook?"
Arrg! don't ya know I was raidin some spanish gold along the keys and I slipped on a lime peel, I lost me balance for a moment and it was just enough time for me adversary to lop off me 'and."
"ouch. I bet that must have smarted. What about the peg leg?"
"Well, matey, sometimes when you go ashore to bury your booty in the sand you can only get so close in the dingy, don't ya know? The rest of the way ye have to make by foot. In my case I ran into some trouble with a 'gator in the swamps off the Carolinas. It was touch and go for a moment there, but I got his tail and he got me leg. I be usin' his tail as a bivvy sack."
"Whoa. Did you know Steve Irwin?"
"Nay matey, never met the blighter"
"So what about the eyepatch?"
"Well, don't ya know? It was my turn on watch and I heard a sound up above and looked up jsut as a seagull was flyin' over head. At that moment he lets loose with a big shit and it lands right in me eye!"
"And that blinded you?"
"Nay, matey. But ya see it was the first day with me new hook."

if only this could have come 12 days earlier. (or 353 days later...)