View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 09:26 AM   #74
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCanal
Brianna,

I have a small vacant studio above a bar in Bangkok, if need an exotic holiday. The bar owner Frank has a penchant for caucasian women as he's Burmese and you fancy a holiday romance?
I'm totally IN! A studio above a bar in Bangkok sounds PERFECT!
But--do you know if Burmese men have tiny equipment? 'Coz I don't want to be reminded of GeniusBoy. Ok, Ok...I promise not to comment on ANYONE'S equipment--or lack thereof--in future. It just made me feel better to say it. Immature.

And busterb---I'd never tell anyone in the Cellar about anyone else's equipment. Unless it was huge. Then I would. And please tell me-WHERE is there a Big City in MS?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum

Last edited by Trilby; 05-31-2005 at 09:29 AM. Reason: to reassure busterb that I would never tell on him
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote