View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 05:17 PM   #12
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by hermit22
I don't think she's really accepted as a legitimate thinker, even by the mullet heads. I think most people see her as more entertaining than anything else.
You would be surprised.

I have heard people go on and on about how much sense she makes and how valid her points are. Then I say "yes, but she's a fucking NUTJOB."

"Well, I don't think you've really read what she's had to say."

"Sure I have. I especially liked the part about going into Afghanistan, killing their leaders and converting them to Christianity."

Then, a few days later, he comes back to me with "Well, Christianity is a much more benevolent religion than Islam... I've read, from former Muslims, that Islam teaches its followers to kill the infidels, blah blah blah."

I say "Yes, religion is definitely the solution to this problem. Er, or maybe it's WHAT STARTED THIS WHOLE FUCKING MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE! And I guess it's Good Christians™ that advocate the peaceful and benevolent solution of killing their leaders."

"Well, her book makes sense, that's all I'm saying."

Ja, and so does the Atkins diet... <b>IF YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD.</b>

Anyway, don't get me wrong... Ann Coulter is definitely pretty attractive, and she's been right at least a few times that I can remember... but I would not want to spend any significant amount of time around her for fear that I'd end up spending the rest of my life in prison, if you know what I'm sayin'.