View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 07:16 PM   #15
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
One of my photography jobs, which I mercifully forgot until just now, was shooting portraits for a large studio chain. (details intentionally left blank) Anyway, after a few short weeks I observed that both men and women have truly insane perceptions of their own attractiveness. Not attractiveness to me; I had other people weigh in with their opinions.

By and large women were the worst offenders in failing to see their beauty. Regardless of how flattering the photo, they were unsatisfied with their appearance. God help you if the photograph wasn't flattering and was only an accurate representation of their looks.

Men had other problems which I won't go into now. If shawnee wants to post some full body shots of herself clothed, I may tell more battle stories about this sordid chapter in my life, but otherwise, I bet she looks fine and is just like all the other women in the world who have no objectivity about their beauty.