View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:01 AM   #7
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

1) Does/did your current/most recent significant other have the same color eyes as you? If you've never had S/O, I'm sorry/congratulations
We both had blue/grey eyes. (both have...we're just not SO any more lol)

2) Which cartoon character do you remember most fondly from your childhood?
That'd be a toss up between Barnaby Bear and Danger Mouse

3) What's your favorite knick-knack/doo-dad/tchotchke? (Bonus points for a pic)There's a mock-parcel with a magnet to attach it to a fridge. It used to have a label on it (long since detached) which said something along the lines of 'This parcel may seem empty, but it is filled with love. Keep it with you always and blah blah blah (can't recall the rest). Was given to me by my Mum when I was really down. Must be about 10 -15 years ago.

4) Which is your favorite movie ever?
Tough one this...I have many fave movies which move up and down the list depending on my mood: probably a bit of a toss-up between Bladerunner, Pulp Fiction, and Re-animator.

5) It's raining. It wasn't when you left home. Do you wear a raincoat, use an umbrella, protect your head with your bag or something, or just get wet?
I almost always have a hat. If not on my head, then in my bag. At the moment, my favourite and therefore most used hat is a brown leather peaked cap. I never use umbrellas. If I don't have a hat I get wet.

6) Is any part of you itching right now?
some part of me is always itching.

7) What was the last book you bought?
*thinks* Not sure. It was either a Doctor Who novel or it was a book about the Army of George III

8) Do you use moisturizer regularly?
face and hands several times a day. Head to toe at least twice a day.

9) If calories, caffeine and cash considerations were no problem, what type of coffee would you order?
medium-sized Latte to go - which is what I usually order. If I am out and about I'll probably have two or three of these.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote