View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 01:55 PM   #1428
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

What about the deer killed by lead bullets, fired from rifles, as opposed to lead shot, fired from a shotgun, which kill many, many, many times the amount of deer that shotguns do?

I've eaten game for, literally, my entire life. I've eaten doves, quail, geese, turkey, rabbits, squirrels, all killed with a shotgun, and I've bitten down on the odd lead shot now and again. I'm sure I've swallowed well more lead shot than I am aware of. A person will not get sick (nor will he get sick and die) from ingesting lead shot. I suppose it would be broken down by the hydrochloric acid factory that is the human stomach, but if it doesn't, your poop is a little heavier than usual. Meh. You'd have to ingest an enormous amount of lead shot just to affect your body, much less do actual harm.

And with all the lead I must have consumed, I've never noticed any effect whatsoever.

Also, I've eaten game for, literally, my entire life. I've eaten doves, quail, geese, turkey, rabbits, squirrels, all killed with a shotgun, and I've bitten down on the odd lead shot now and again. I'm sure I've swallowed well more lead shot than I am aware of. A person will not get sick (nor will he get sick and die) from ingesting lead shot. I suppose it would be broken down by the hydrochloric acid factory that is the human stomach, but if it doesn't, your poop is a little heavier than usual. Meh. You'd have to ingest an enormous amount of lead shot just to affect your body, much less do actual harm.

And with all the lead I must have consumed, I've never noticed any effect whatsoever.

And another thing, I'm just about fed----Ooh, look! Shiiiiiiiiiny!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote