Thread: What the hell
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 11:58 PM   #51
toranokaze
I'm still a jerk

I wanted to reply earlier but I did not find the strength to respond, or at lest in full. It is not easy to look at the darkest times of your life. But one mustn't let the darkness consume oneself.

Jaydaan- I am seeing someone, and I have people, friends family ect. I just didn't want to be that crying call in the middle of the night. Or at lest that night.

As for the pet debate I had a pet, Fred, he was a succulent and died at the end of summer. And where I'm living right now I can not have many pets of the animal kind.

It is still a fight to get up every day but I am happy sometimes. The holidays or at lest Thanksgiving , helped.

If this is clinical depression, it must last for six months (DYSM IV) , so I can be sad or even depressed for some time before it is defined as a mental disorder.

Shawnee123 - I don't know if what I felt was unreleasable given my circumstances or not. Nor do I know if what I'm feeling right now is acceptable or not, maybe this is what I'm supposed to feel like or perhaps this is a larger existential problem that I must deal with. I'm not going to go down that path of darkness, but when I started this tread I was sure looking at it. On two random notes, one your name are you a member of the Shanwee Nation or is there another meaning to your name. And two the use of feminine pronouns when in reference to me was it just a guess or do I come off feminine in my postings?

Cicero , classic -I don't know where I fall or should fall on the range of mental wellness, but I just want to be clear that was really hurting that day and this isn't some kind of attention whoring thing

Pico and ME- I'm trying but usually fail at a good balanced diet.

Sorry if my tone is harsh I don't mean to be, but writing does lack inflection which I would use to blunt my words. (this is one of those stream on conciseness posts)

And another thing FINALS SUCK .

It is the ignorance of ignorance that lead to the death of knowledge

The Virgin Mary does not weep for her son, for he is in paradise. She weeps for the world , for we are in suffering.
toranokaze is offline   Reply With Quote