Thread: About Abuse
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #125
Flint
Snowflake

What is insane about this? I read this post and agreed with every word. It reads like an Ayn Rand character, or lyrics to a Rush song. This resonates with me. If you think this is crazy, I can't understand how your brain works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Listen up, anon et al. I ain't gonna change. You don't like it? Tough. You want rid? Make this place so floral, wishy-washy and marshmallow-post infested I can't take it any more. But I will fight such invasions until it ain't worth it, and I suspect I'm not alone, so you have your work cut out. But feel free to try.

Yes, I'm like this in real life. My time is valuable, I don't waste it on people who are intolerably dumb or irritating in my opinion. You get a couple of chances, then you get ignored and if your idiocy makes you unignorable, then I'mm'a tell you about it. And then it's done. Out of sight out of mind. You really don't know anyone like that in real life? Or you just expect the interweb to be all Snow White and Disney?

FFS look at the user name I picked. Sometimes you can judge a book by the cover if it's graphic enough.

If you can't stand the heat, you really should get out of the kitchen. If you allow your feelings to be hurt by strangers on the interwebs, then this is not the place for you. I don't expect, need or want to be liked by everyone. So "ouch, my feelings". Seems like maybe you do. This is just not a realistic outlook on life.

But I voted against me to try and give you a little emotional boost there Now rub some dirt in it and man up.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote