View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 07:07 AM   #3
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

1) Left or Right? Right-handed for gross motor, left-handed for fine motor. Years of playing the viola really built up dexterity on that side.

2) How do you count seconds without electronics? Elephants? Mississippis? .... "One thousands"

3) Were you there? Wherever I am is automatically there.

4) Potato Salad or Coleslaw? Philosophically, potato salad. But since we can't do potatoes, reality dictates coleslaw when I'm the one cooking. Tried making rutabaga potato salad a few times, but the kids weren't into it.

5) What is the longest your hair has ever been? Mid-back-ish. I was never one of those long haired girls who freaked out about getting it cut.

6) What Olympic sport are you best at? Breaststroke.

7) Are we your first? Not by a long shot, and if that bothers you I have an ex-boyfriend you would get along with famously.

8) Your favorite punctuation mark? Em dash.

9) Which is physically closest to you right now? -hammer, screwdriver, or pliers (multitools don't count) Screwdriver--I keep a Phillips head in my little pen cup in the kitchen for tightening the handle on the apple peeler as needed, plus a complete set of tiny computer/glasses repair bits in the drawer.

10) Fireworks: love 'em, hate 'em. couldn't give a shit? Meh. Despise going to public displays, but have gotten used to shooting off personal sets in our driveway every 4th and New Years.

11) Which food brand are you most loyal to? Sartori cheese.

12) Which footwear brand are you most loyal to? Clark's

13) Best costume or uniform you've even worn (and why was it the best)? My high school ran an "ugly man" fundraiser where you had to dress up as hideously as possible for a week to raise money. One year I raised the most, so I guess those outfits were pretty good.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote