View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 09:35 PM   #126
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Hello again

just left work, went to the grocery store, brought groceries home and cooked some of them. then, I had a drink, or one and a half. I made room in the fridge by finishing the last of the eggnog, and put some rum in it. then I added my secret ingredient, not nutmeg, nope. not cinnamon. nope. chinese five spice powder. anise, cardamon, star anise, and some other sweet spicy stuffs. a very nice twist on the regular eggnog. there was aaaabboooout enough eggnog for two servings. ish. NOTE TO SELF: don't unscrew the cap next time, just flip the top and use the shaker top.

but I'm here to tell you that the buzz I'm feeling is probably from this new doodad I got at the store the other night. It's called a Vapor Spirit. I fucking love it. I got it from the local liquor store, and I think I stole it, approximately. the clerk didn't find a tag on it, so he called the owner... .while I waited on the call, I told the guy I'd give him $20 for it. nope, still holding.... he came back and said, $8. I said OK! because he obviously didn't hear me the first time. whatever dude. I later found out, via the website you've seen the link to that they retail for $50. wtf. I'm not paying fifty fucking bucks for that. reports of my willingness to pay $20 might or might not have some truth to them. but I was willing to part with $8 for one. Now I think I'll go back and try to buy the rest of them at the $8 price.

Because, friends, this is a fun toy. it's like fucking freebasing bourbon. I drink my bourbon neat under normal circumstances, my scotch too. I like several mixed drinks (but not that fucking Tulip, jesus, I'd rather be sober and thirsty, with a tickle in my throat before I'd let another one of those vile concoctions pass my lips PTUI!).

any fucking way.

this thing is a blast. the delivery of alcohol to the blood is very very fast. i'm inhaling alcohol. now, I have a one-finger glass next to me as well, but the glass is still more than half full (more than half of the original portion) and the buzz is palpable. I think I'm gonna go to bed in a minute, after this post.

such a fun toy.