View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 03:16 PM   #6
Flint
Snowflake

Or, being more than willing to offer short-term relief to victims of natural disasters, while also throwing your weight behind a voting bloc that stalwartly supports disastrous climate policies which guarantee that billions more people will suffer from increasingly more severe climate disasters, including being *permanently* displaced by rising sea levels, and slowly *starving* as the temperate crop-bearing regions move into areas with inadequate soil fertility.

Edited:

I unequivocally commend Christians and Religious organizations for their direct efforts at disaster relief.

However, we are gifted with great intelligence and foresight, by God if you choose to believe, and if we don't use it to prevent further human suffering, that's a shame. If we don't foresee the dangers that scientists warn us about, because we believe politicians over scientists, that's foolish. And if we don't believe scientists because our politicians are pandering to an anti-science culture that is empowered by religiously-motivated anti-science sentiment (i.e. traditional resistance to the concept of evolution, etc.), that is due to a *malicious and evil* presence in our society that needs to be opposed.
expression. ... I found, like Joseph Campbell said, if you just follow whatever
gives you a little joy or excitement or awe, then you're on the right track.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Terry Bozzio

Last edited by Flint; 08-31-2017 at 03:44 PM.
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote