Thread: Nightmare Fuel
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #452
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr View Post
This little feller was absolutely reeking. Popdigr caught a glancing blow of skunkspray on the side of his leg. P. Yew. Luckily, he was wearing long pants. The pants are a total loss, and the passenger side seat of GrandCherokeeOne may never be the same.

Since this little guy meant business, no pics. I think I know how bomb disposal guys feel now.

Nervous, very nervous.
The Master Gardener program had a segment on pest critters and the skunk expert said to throw a drop cloth over the trap because skunks don't want to be all that close to skunk spray either, so they won't spray if they are in a confined space. The caveat to that is if it's a teenager skunk, because like all teenagers, "Yee Haw! Check out mah new toy!" SSSSSSPPPPPPRRRAAAAYYY! "Hot damn, Cletus, do it again!" So your mileage may vary in that case.

But, you'd have the check out line to yourself if you made a hat out of it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
This Brit was swimming in the oceanl, came home and showered. "I got out of the shower and the pain in my ear was just incredible. I was like Irish dancing around the bathroom. I didn't know what to do with myself"
Her husband looked in a something was looking back, so the spider was removed by an emergency nurse practitioner. She said: "It was alive and very wriggly. It was quite big too."
Sounds familiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
how is that even biologically possible for an insect to be that size? I thought the use of spiracles limited the size of insects to just a couple inches.
My first thought, "Glatt is just making up words now."

Well, ya learn something new every day