View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #64
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

I do not have animosity towards you. My points might be harsh but I have no ill feelings towards you.

My feeling about depression/not depression are pretty clear if you read all my posts in this thread. My feelings about you...certainly not ill will. I wonder if you do have depression. Think about it. You brought this up where you know someone like me will argue that you just can't get it if you don't really deal with it...that this isn't just the blues. Maybe I didn't read well enough myself. Do you have trouble with the happenings of what to others is everyday life? If so, I urge you to cast off the "my family just deals with it" motto that you have known all your life, and see if maybe there isn't some help. You remind me of me, to tell the truth.

I'm sorry about my harshness. I'm a harsh bitch sometimes, probably another defense mechanism.

I have NO ill feelings towards you. I would love to meet you someday. I'm a horrible person at times, but a horrible person with a nice side. Sorry juni.