View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 08:25 PM   #123
Pamela
Deplorable

I was going to post a long diatribe to sheldon, but decided against it.

You cannot reason or even converse honestly with people like this. I won't waste my bandwidth.

I *am* one of the groups the President has spoken negatively about, so I guess I can comment. I pray for his safety and hope he fulfills each and every promise that he made. I hope he makes my country even greater than it ever was before. Trump has the opportunity to become one of the greatest Presidents in history, if he can truly deliver what he promised.

Moreover, I hope every one of those violent protesters is rounded up and prosecuted fully. I am sick and tired of violence and mayhem being presented as free speech. It is not. That is felony after felony after felony. And it has been excused and pandered to more than long enough.
I have no quarrel with people holding signs, chanting and marching. That is their right. But no one.... NO ONE... has the right to damage private (or public) property, loot, burn or assault people. And if they think so, perhaps it is time they had a taste of their own medicine. I have free speech too, you know. And if violence is okay for them, it should be just ducky for me.

Woe be unto the first leftist rioter who crosses my path.

Spare me the outrage...I'm immune.
Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote