View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #367
LJ
i am myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
I don't know, drax. It seems like you just put up whatever.....
I only put stuff that really speaks to me. exceptional stuff. maybe i should make a new thread......

or maybe you could make one for the way you post in this one.....like a youtube blog....you could call it draxtube.
you seem to have a lot more free time than i do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax View Post
Well then assuming that you mean, I just happened to have seen these on TV or something, then my answer is no. I specifically searched YouTube for every video I posted. Why? Because I like them, and I thought some of you might like them too. I mean, aren't you guys doin' the same thing...post vidz you like, and want to share them?

Speaking of which, I have another one I'd like to share:

*DELETED FROM QUOTE*

Ok, that was my final post in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
ok..no it seemed like you were surfing you tube....like people do.....one thing leads to another...and before long you find yourself watching a clip of the Osmonds on Hee Haw.....and you post it.....

if you're specifically searching out each of these songs, then carry on, my wayward son.
OK.... so now i think you lied about specifically searching out each video you've posted.

who searches for Aladdin? seriously.....if you searched this video out, then i count it as conclusive proof that you've had a dick in your mouth.