Thread: Betting tips
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 04:25 AM   #4
W.HI.P
Free

College Football Point Spread
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Take Nebraska over Texas -6,5 Saturday.
I think Texas will find it hard to score against this defence.
IMO, it's a field goal game.

English Premiership
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Liverpool is in need of some quick points.
Man Utd should be happy enough with a draw in this one, I can't see how Liverpool could possibly lose this.
Take The draw and the Liverpool win at 1,66 combined.

N.H.L Hockey
*~*~*~*~*
Minnesota travels to Anaheim to face the Mighty ducks who are undefeated, I bet they remain so against this team that will probably be hovering just over the .500 mark at the end of the year
Anaheim win=1,60
lol at the ones who make these prices, 2,20 for columbus at home to beat the Leafs?? .....Columbus sucks, but 2,20???....I'm not saying columbus will win, i'm just saing that the price is not realistic, therefore, a good bet for one who's looking for something extra.
..and talking about far fetched prices??....sure Buffalo is looking great this year, but Carolina has picked up these past few games as well, In Buffalo, carolina's win is paying 2,50!!!!!! Thats simply insaine! Jump all over that.

N.F.L
*~*~*
Just to add another.
The New York Jets win at home against the Detroit Lions is looking pretty atractive at 1,90....I'm not taking it until i know Lavernius Coles is playing for sure...I've been watching this Lavernius guy, and he is in superb form,clearly one of the absolute elite WR's in the NFL this year....its basically what he can do after the catch thats so amazing....so yeah, if he plays, deffinetly take the Jets to win!