View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 09:02 AM   #4
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

1) 6” of rain or 6” of snow? Rain

2) What word do you misspell or mistype most regularly? The abbreviation 'Prev.' for previously, in filenotes at work - I have found several of my files notes where instead of Prev. address, I have typed 'Perv. address'

3) You have the equivalent of two hours local minimum wage in your pocket, nothing in the bank, but payday is tomorrow. It’s noon. How do you spend it? I spend £2.99 of it on the the garlic mayo crispy chicken wrap, or the sweet chilli crispy chicken wrap - and the rest I leave in my purse just in case.

4) If life was a game of chess, which piece would you be? The rook - leave me in my corner to read ffs

5)You are adopted by a 3-legged ginger cat. What name do you give it? Trip

6) Ketchup or hot sauce? Ketchup

7) What’s the phone number you remember from furthest back in your life and whose was it? 0204 366873 - our first phone number when I was about 5 - my Dad retained it when he remained in the house after the divorce - the area code then became 01204

8) Squirrels: desirable? To other squirrels,I imagine so.

9) What does September make you think of? All the other Septembers in my life - bitter sweet melancholy with an edge of excitement as the nights start to draw in and the leaves are like burning embers - a hint of woodsmoke on the breeze.

10) Pandas or Koalas?. Neither - pandas are an evolutionary jest and koalas are riddled with STDs
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote